Audo produces a wide range of high-quality candle holders for all types of candles and uses. There are both large, opulent works of art and small, understated elegances that quietly hang on the wall and impress those who take the time to enjoy the design.
- Audo Interconnect is of the first type. The beautiful pole is a tribute to the daring and the experimental. Designed by Colin King, a trained dancer who uses the balance and elegance of dance to create a stage that seems to be in perpetual motion. Interconnect is available in both brass and powder-coated metal. See both variants here!
- The Audo POV Wall Sconce is one of the most popular models in the Audo portfolio. The beautiful candle holder from Note Design Studio mounts on the wall and becomes a reminder to light candles and enjoy the cosiness. The light, airy design interacts with the optical illusion of depth, and the candle holder is sure to become a striking element in your decor when you hang it up. View both POV candle holders here!
- The Duca Candleholder is a classic candle holder with a twist. The beautiful candleholder is named after the Latin word for widen - and with a turn of the knob on the base, you can widen the candleholder and increase the height from 16.5 to 24 centimetres. This means that if you have several candlesticks of the same type and some of the candles in the candle holder system have burnt down, you can even out the height of the many candlesticks. An obvious choice is to use Duca for your next Advent wreath - then all the candles will be the same height when you light the fourth and final candle. Duca comes in three colours, see them all here!
Salt and pepper set - Audo Bottle Grinder
No one could have predicted the huge success of the Bottle Grinder before it was released - but when you learn about the talented designers behind it, it all makes sense. Norm Architects
created the grinder back in the day, and if you know the company, you know they're responsible for some of the most beautiful designs.
The Bottle Grinder is ideal for salt crystals and peppercorns, but you can also use it for dried herbs and seeds in cooking. Audo is behind a wide range of kitchen equipment, so you can be sure that the Bottle Grinder has been created with a certain expertise in the field. Audo's great mission is to create products that make everyday life better - and it must be said that they have done just that with the Bottle Grinder. Find your Bottle Grinder today
Audo Bowl and Vase
Audo is behind a wide range of home accessory products that can all help to add that crucial final touch to your interior design, so that your interior design is top-notch. In the large selection you will find a variety of decorative items, including Audo's wonderful bowls and vases.
A vase and a bowl are always intended to store something, but if you buy a product from Audo, it is always beautiful on its own. The packaging becomes the main focus and the flower or fruit that will live in your vase or bowl becomes secondary. A vase or bowl can be a great way to add visual interest and function to your home. Here are some ways you can use a vase or bowl in your decor:
- Add colour: A colourful vase or bowl can add a pop of colour to any room. You can choose a vase or bowl in a colour that matches your existing colour scheme, or you can choose a contrasting colour to add an interesting element.
- Add texture: A vase or bowl in an interesting texture, such as glass or ceramic with a pattern, can add a sense of depth and dimension to your space.
- Add height: A tall vase or bowl can add height to an otherwise flat surface, such as a dining table or console. You can choose a vase or bowl at a height that suits the room and the size of the furniture.
- Add nature: A vase or bowl filled with flowers or green plants can add a sense of life and nature to your space.
- Add function: A bowl can be used to store small items like keys or jewellery, while a vase can be used to hold flowers or branches.
No matter how you use a vase or bowl in your interior design, it's important to remember that it should suit your personal style and the overall aesthetic of your home.
ByLassen Kubus Candle Holder
Mogens Lassen was born in 1901, just one year before his younger brother Flemming Lassen. The two boys grew up in Copenhagen with a father who was a decorative painter and later a coffee roaster owner, and a mother who was also a painter, and incidentally the daughter of the composer August Winding. Both grew up to become architects, and the Lassen surname became famous and infamous in design circles.
Mogens Lassen created a huge number of exciting designs - including the Systemhuset in Ordrup - but his best-known home accessories product is undoubtedly the Kubus candlestick. He designed the candlestick series in 1962, but it was not until the 1980s, when his grandson Søren Lassen saw the potential of the candlesticks, that they were put into production.
Kubus is a hugely popular product, and is now sold under the Audo tab of products!
See all the Kubus candlesticks here!